Core competencies of our company is developing innovative extinguishing methods, planning new system applications and successful implementation of admission procedures for innovative patent solutions. We sell licenses to installers and users.
Extinguished without water, foam or powder?
The development in the area of fire prevention, but also by fire extinguishing systems is a perpetual process. Rising requirements for materials and facilities, in addition aspects of environmental protection and sustainability play an increasing role.
PyroBubbles® are certified by MPA Dresden, the fire extinguishing agent for Class A, B, D and F.
PyroBubbles® offer as system applications absolute fire-fighting success and as a preventive application 100% of fire protection. The versatile PyroBubbles® can be used on account of consistancy and even as building material excellent insulating properties.
Preventive protection through permanent loading and filling and thus permanent displacement of oxygen (both, solid flammable substances and inflammable liquids).
PyroBubbles® can be purchased through our licensed installers / fire protection specialist firms. In the search for an installation company / fire protection specialist company in their region, we are happy to help.
• building material class A1, DIN 4102-4
• certified extinguishing agent by MPA Dresden (fire classes A, B, D und F)
• high smothering effect and non combustible
• melting point far beyond 1100 °C
• high flowability and fast filling
• Excellent insulation characteristics (heat/ cold/ electricity)
• Approx. 6 times lighter as water and 16 times lighter as Sand
• reusable (depend on application)
• PyroBubbles® Premium for preventive measures and solid flammable materials
• PyroBubbles® Fluid for inflammable liquids
PyroBubbles® are environmentally neutral. They contain only very few water-soluble components.The pH value is between of 7 and 9 (allowable limits for water regulations 6.5 to 9.5).
This value corresponds to a soap solution of regular hand washing and be described as neutral.The totality of the soluble salts changes the Conductivity of water significantly less than the normal mineral content of Tap water. Conductivity< 150 μS/cm (permissible limit for drinking water ordinance 1500 μS/cm).